PARTICIPATE IN SOME OF the WEEKLY ACTIVITIES
PARKOUR TRAINING, CLIMBING, SPEED CLIMBING, GOLF LESSONS,
DROP N RUN SESSIONS FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, CODING AND GAMING WORKSHOPS
We offer an exciting range of exciting and fun programs for adults and children.
School Holiday Programs
- Drop N Run Sessions Play Sessions; Wednesday 18 April 2018 at 10am to 12noon - $25.00 per person morning tea included 7 - 14 years
- Parkour Workshops; Tuesday 17 April 2018 10am to 11am and/or Monday 23 April 2018 10am to 11am - $20.00 per person per class 7 years to 15 years
- Mini Movers and Junior Movers Workshops; School Holidays - July 2018- combination of Parkour, Gymnastics, Climbing and Ninja
- Coding and Gaming Workshops; School Holidays - July 2018
Term based Programs - Commencing First Week Back at School Each Semester
- Parkour Classes with Instruction; 8 to 15 years - Thursdays 4pm to 5pm or Saturdays 9.30am to 10.30am - $180.00 (10 weeks)
- Golf Clinics and Private Lessons; 5 years and above - Sundays 10am - 10.45am - $150.00 per term
- Mini Movers; 3 - 5 years - Fridays 10.15am - 11am or Wednesdays 4pm - 4.45pm - $135.00 per term
- Junior Movers; 6 - 8 years - Wednesdays 4.45pm - 5.30pm - $135.00 per term
- Warriors; 8 - 15 years - Wednesdays 5.45pm - 6.45pm or Thursdays 5pm - 6pm - $150.00 per term
- Warriors - 15 years plus (all abilities) Fridays 11am to 11.45am - $10 per class (ideal for persons with special needs)
- Primal Climbing Classes; term based 2018
- Speed Climbing Training and Competitions; term based 2018
Fees can be paid in block or weekly. Trials are most welcome.
All classes are run by qualified instructors who have many years experience in their field of work.
To register for a class please contact us on 9494 2717.
Gift Vouchers or Buy One Get One Free Vouchers are not redeemable on workshops or classes.
Mini Movers – 3 – 5 years
This class provides an outlet for preschool age kids to learn how to better use their bodies in the world around them. Learning to balance, tumble, crawl and climb over many of the obstacles. Each week the structure and challenges are different making it fun and engaging not doing the same routine week after week. Movements styles from Parkour, Gymnastics and Ninja.
Junior Movers – 6 – 8 years
A more challenging session to that of Mini Movers with moves from Parkour, Gymnastics and Ninja. A higher level of movement through obstacles using more upper body strength. The skills taught in this class translate to increased confidence in other athletic pursuits. This course is an incredible building block for all athletics.
Warriors – 8 years plus
Endurance based curriculum with the excitement and discipline of obstacle training, building strength, grit, self-esteem, and learning to love fitness.
Put your monkey skills to the test as you take down obstacles in time trials. This class will push you to develop more advanced muscular strength, muscular endurance, mobility, problem solving skills and confidence.
It is seen as a great off season cross training for other sports including gymnastics, football, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, soccer, diving and swimming. This session will develop you into the ultimate Warrior.