Fun & fitness AFTERSCHOOl AND HOLIDAY workshops
We offer an exciting range of exciting and fun programs for adults and children.
School Holiday Programs
- Drop N Run Sessions Play Sessions; FULL JULY HOLIDAYS
- Parkour Workshops; FULL JULY HOLIDAYS
- Mini Movers and Junior Movers Workshops; combination of Parkour, Gymnastics, Climbing and Ninja
- Coding and Gaming Workshops; School Holidays - July 2018
Term based Programs - Enquire within on 9494 2717
- Parkour Classes with Instruction; 8 to 14 years - Tuesdays 5pm to 6pm, Thursdays 4pm to 5pm or Saturdays 9.30am to 10.30am - $18 per class
- Parkour Classes with Instruction; 15+ - Thursdays 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Golf Clinics and Private Lessons; 5 years and above - Sundays 10am - 10.45am - $15 per class
- Mini Movers; 3 - 5 years - Fridays 10.00am - 10.45am or Wednesdays 4pm - 4.45pm - $13.50 per class
- Junior Movers; 6 - 8 years - Tuesdays 5pm - 5.45pm - Wednesdays 4.45pm - 5.30pm - $13.50 per class
- Warriors; 8 - 15 years - Tuesdays 4pm to 5pm, Wednesdays 5.45pm - 6.45pm or Thursdays 5pm - 6pm - $15 per class
- Warriors - 15 years plus (all abilities) Fridays 11am to 11.45am - $10 per class (ideal for persons with special needs)
- Primal Climbing Classes; term based 2018 - COMING SOON
The after school workshops we offer help children to develop their motor skills and enables them to achieve to their maximum potential. We offer many games and activities that can be used to improve your child's motor skills. The weekly after school sessions are highly recommended by our local Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy teams as an addition to therapy already being provided.
Fees can be paid in block or weekly. Trials are most welcome.
All classes are run by qualified instructors who have many years experience in their field of work.
To register for a class please contact us on 9494 2717.
Gift Vouchers or Buy One Get One Free Vouchers are not redeemable on workshops or classes.
Mini Movers – 3 – 5 years
This class provides an outlet for preschool age kids to learn how to better use their bodies in the world around them. Learning to balance, tumble, crawl and climb over many of the obstacles. Each week the structure and challenges are different making it fun and engaging not doing the same routine week after week. Movements styles from Parkour, Gymnastics and Ninja.
Junior Movers – 6 – 8 years
A more challenging session to that of Mini Movers with moves from Parkour, Gymnastics and Ninja. A higher level of movement through obstacles using more upper body strength. The skills taught in this class translate to increased confidence in other athletic pursuits. This course is an incredible building block for all athletics.
Warriors – 8 years plus
Endurance based curriculum with the excitement and discipline of obstacle training, building strength, grit, self-esteem, and learning to love fitness.
Put your monkey skills to the test as you take down obstacles in time trials. This class will push you to develop more advanced muscular strength, muscular endurance, mobility, problem solving skills and confidence.
It is seen as a great off season cross training for other sports including gymnastics, football, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, soccer, diving and swimming. This session will develop you into the ultimate Warrior.
Climbing - 6 years plus WAITLIST
Sessions will cover flexibility and stretch training. Goal charts will be set by the climber and monitored by the coach for improvements. Climbing is great for dexterity, motor coordination, weight control and creating self discipline and a great sense of self achievement. Speed Climbing tuition.
Disclaimer: All people under the age of 18 MUST be supervised by a parent or guardian. The Simulation Centre takes no responsibility for injuries caused within the Centre. Our staff have the right to remove you from equipment if you fail to listen to their instructions, advice or adhere to safety instructions. We ask that parents intervene in moderating their child's behaviour when not listening or when the child is putting themselves in harm's way.